A “cookie” is a small amount of code that is stored in your browser when you browse most websites. It is not a virus, spam, or opens unwanted pop-up windows.
Cookies do not usually store information such as credit card numbers, bank details, photographs or personal information. The data they do store is statistical, usage preferences, etc.
Types of cookies
- Technical: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a person is browsing and when an automated system, when an anonymous user or a previously registered user is browsing.
- Analytical: Collect information about the type of navigation that is doing, the sections or products that are most viewed, hours of use, languages, etc..
- Advertising: Display advertising depending on the browser, geographic area, language, etc..
Own and third party cookies
Own cookies are generated by Redefine keys and third party cookies are generated by external services..
The following cookies are used on this website:
- Google Analytics to analyze the use made by users of the website and improve the usability of the same, but in no case are associated with data that identify the user. Google Analytics is a web service provided by Google, Inc. The user can check here the type of cookie used by this service.
- Social media cookies may be stored in your browser while browsing this website. For example, when you use the share button on a social network.Eliminar cookies
They can be removed and blocked, either in general or for a specific domain.
You must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those related to the specific domain and delete them.